As the COVID-19 Coronavirus continues to spread through the Australian community, David Leisk Electronics’ priority is the health and safety of its clients, staff, and community at large.
We are taking a number of precautions to support our people, to maintain service to our clients and to be prepared should the situation change significantly.
- In the first instance, we will try to resolve client issues remotely, either over the phone, facetime, Teamviewer or through our cloud controller
- Should a site visit become necessary, the minimal number of staff will be sent that can perform the required work
- Staff are under instruction to maintain 2m separation from clients, and where practical each other – if multiple staff are required to attend site they will do so in separate vehicles to avoid close proximity in confined space
- Physicial contact is to be avoided – please don’t be offended if your handshake offer is declined
- Equipment such as mobile phones and tools are not to be shared
- Staff are following enhanced health hygiene practices including washing hands and using hand sanitizer regularly, covering one’s mouth with elbows when coughing or sneezing, wiping down surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes and avoiding close contact with others
We ask that you please assist us with responsible social distancing by moving to another room or outside when our staff are on site at your premises.
Public health must remain our overriding common concern at this time. In the event you are unwell we trust that you will notify us of this, and understand our need to defer your service work.
Our ongoing ability to look after our clients needs at this time is dependant on staying healthy.
Aside from the health implications, COVID-19 has had considerable impact on our supply chain. The end result of this is that some products are not currently available, while others now carry increased pricing due to the rapid decline of the Australian dollar.
Thank you for your understanding in this challenging time.
Additional measures as of 30 March 2020:
- Couriers and non-staff may no longer enter the DLE office premises beyond the front foyer – deliveries are to be left at counter
- No more than ONE visitor to be in the foyer at any time
- Should a client site visit be necessary, DLE will first ask screening questions prior to arranging the visit. No offence is meant by these questions, which are simply to determine any risk to health of staff or clients